Nov 1, 2012

Lovely Love Break up Quotes and Poems for the Single

Unknown | 2:19 AM | |

"Sometimes life brings you to such a pathetic situation that you feel smiling is far better then explaining why we are sad"


I really wonder why people suddenly change after they get what they wanted.One day they are sweet, the next day they are not.One day they are there with you, the next day they are not.One day you are important to them, the next day you are worthless.One day they love you, the next day they don’t care about you.That's how ironic people and things can be, pretty lies wrapped up in ribbons...And the worst part is…that kind of people still get what they want in life...And we are left behind crying for them....Wondering how they changed… ♥ ♥

I asked God for someone to love for therest ofmy life.Then I found you.But, I'm slowly loosing you now....So I asked God, why is this happening?Then He said, I'm sorry my child, he didn'taskfor you, he asked for somebody else.. </3(♥‿♥)

Every Time My Phone Lights Up... I Wish It Is "U""I Can’t Even Explain How Painful It Is To Wait For SomeoneWho Will Never Come" ..!! :(


I still remember your Last words-Dont call me... :(

Dont text me... :-(

Dont irritate me... :'(

You know...

My heart was taken by you...

broken by you...and now it is in pieces because of you...

And still every single piece craves,

 longs for you only...Trust me baby I am going through hell...

I am suffering each and every moment...Why dont you see...
Life is damn Stupid.

The ordinary peoplemake u laugh & The special peoplealwaz make u cry!!Still v care for thespecial ones :):)

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "SOMEBODY U LOVE" & SOMEBODY U LIKE"

In front of the person u love,your heart beats faster .But in front of the person u like, u get happy.

In front of the person u love, winter seems like spring.But in front of the person you like, winter is just beautiful winter.

If u look into the eyes of the one u love, u blush.But if u look into the eyes of the one u like, u smile.

In front of the person u love, u can't say everything on your mind.But in front of the person u like, u can.

In front of the person u love, u tend to get shy.But in front of the person u like, u can show your own self.

U can't look straight into the eyes of the 1 u love.But u can always smile into the eyes of the 1 u like.

When the one u love is crying, u cry with them.But when the one you like is crying, u end up comforting.

So if u stop liking a person u used to like, 

all u need to do is cover your ears.

But If u try to close your eyes, love turns into a drop of tear and remains in your heart... ♥ ♥ ♥


"Think twice before leaving a space in someone's heart, because it is difficult to bear the pain when u see someone else filling your space.."
Every day,

Every time,

EverywhereI may not be with you

But My thinking, My care,My prayers, and My Lovealways with you♥


"Never Play With Feelings Of Others,Because you May Win the GameBut You'll Surely Lose The Person For Ever" ♥
When you think you're nothappy with you're life,always think that
someone
is happy simply becauseyou exist..


Some people accidentally step on your feet....,and apologize....While others walk all over your heart, and never realize..!!!♥♥♥♥


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by 4cnotes.info | Disclaimer | Contact Us | write for us
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...